不管你是大二学生, 初级, 高级, 研究生, 非传统的学生, 已婚夫妇或单亲, 我们为你提供了一个住宿选择.
如果你有自己的家具和/或电器, you may request 和 unfurnished unit in the West Campus apartment complex. These apartments come with only basic appliances including a stove 和 refrigerator.
所有其他公寓, 包括位于圣胡安村的那些, 有床吗, 一个沙发, 椅子, 一个冰箱, 一个炉子和一套餐台.
Monthly rates include all utilities 和 local telephone service.
West Campus provides residents access to an app-operated laundry facility. 圣胡安村 provides residents with a washer 和 dryer in each unit.
圣胡安村怎么样?有人住过吗, 排球场, 24小时健身中心, 电脑室和自习室.
In either apartment complex, pets are permitted only if Emotional Support Animal (ESA) certified. You must present documentation to the front desk at 圣胡安村 or for West Campus provide the documentation to the Office of Accessibility Resources 和 Testing 和 meet with the Director of Housing.
Fish tanks up to 25 gallons are also permitted in both apartment complexes.
公寓租赁是以学期为单位的. You can arrange a move-in time with either Housing 和 Residence Life (West Campus) or 圣胡安村 (575.226.7581).
- 提交申请 西校区公寓 or 圣胡安村 (San Juan residents must also submit a guarantor agreement).
- You may pay the $150 deposit for your West Campus apartment at the Cashier Window in the 政府 Building (ADM) or charge it to your student account. You must pay the $200 deposit for your 圣胡安村 apartment at their front desk to secure your apartment.
- Your apartment number will be confirmed (after you submit all necessary paperwork 和 pay the deposit) via phone (West Campus) or email (圣胡安村).
- Go directly to the apartment complex assigned to you (West Campus) or the front office (圣胡安村)
- A staff member will escort you to your residence 和 give you your keys 和/or proxy card.
- If you plan on renting an apartment through 圣胡安村, you must fill out a welcome packet the same day you receive your keys.
- At West Campus, a completed room inspection sheet will be given to you to read 和 confirm.
- You may begin moving into your apartment as soon as all move-in paperwork is completed. If you have large or heavy items, we advise you to bring a dolly with you.
The Office of Housing 和 Residence Life, 其军官, 员工或代理商将不承担损失, damage or destruction of a student's personal property at 圣胡安村 or 西校区公寓.
ENMU strongly urges you as an apartment resident to purchase your own insurance or to make sure your existing renter's or homeowner's policy covers your campus residence.
You don't have to live in the residence halls to enjoy the conveniences of on-campus dining. ENMU 餐厅 Services offers many meal plan options to fit any budget 和 lifestyle.
ENMU有一个U.S. 校园内的邮政服务设施. You may reserve an 厦门大学邮政局 box. 邮件从星期一到星期五派送和分拣. There is a replacement fee for lost keys.
大学的吸烟政策可在网上查阅 jiudianshigongyu.com/吸烟Policy. Everyone is expected to follow this policy 和 smoke only at the outdoor areas designated or in their privately owned vehicles.
Trash is collected daily from dumpsters located outside each residence. As a resident, you are responsible for taking your trash to the dumpster. You will be charged for leaving trash in bathrooms, hallways, porches or other common areas.
Termination of Occupancy by the University
ENMU 和 圣胡安村 reserve the right to terminate occupancy (by giving advanced written notice) for the following reasons:
- You are unable to get along with other tenants or are guilty of creating repeat disturbances