365官网提供免费停车许可证. This makes it easy to comply with the university's requirement for all motor vehicles, including motorcycles, to have a valid and current University parking permit; which authorizes the vehicle to be parked on University property. 然而，这并不能保证特定的停车位. Students, faculty, and staff may obtain parking permits in person at the ENMU 公共安全部 (ENMUDPS).
应用程序可从网站下载, printed out and submitted during regular business hours at the ENMUDPS. No permits are mailed in order to ensure the accuracy of information. Vehicle information and limited personal information is required to obtain a permit.
The permits are self-adhesive and are not properly displayed unless affixed with the provided adhesive to the lower left (driver's side) corner of the rear window. Expired parking permits must be removed prior to the new permit being placed on a vehicle. Alternative placement for vehicles with convertible tops is on the left corner of the vehicle rear bumper. This alternative placement also applies to all vehicles on which the sticker cannot be properly placed. 没有其他例外.
骑自行车不需要许可证. However, it is recommended bicycles be registered with the ENMUDPS to enhance the chance of recovery should the bicycle be stolen.
Visitor and special parking permits are issued by the ENMUDPS at no charge. Visitors and special parking permits are issued to anyone who is not a student, faculty or staff or are otherwise receiving compensation for their work on campus. Visitor permits and special permits are limited to the place(s), 许可证上写的日期和时间. Visitor permits and special permits may be obtained at the ENMUDPS.
A temporary permit may be obtained at the ENMUDPS at no charge for temporary business on campus. Temporary permits shall specify date and time limits for the permit. Examples of individuals who might use a temporary permit are: people contracted by the University to perform construction maintenance or utility work for a limited time, 不被认为是正式员工.
- General use: All University parking lots are open for parking to students, faculty and staff displaying a valid and current University parking permit on their vehicle(s). Parking lots may be closed for a limited time by law enforcement and/or University officials for general maintenance, construction, 和/或特殊活动用途.
- Guest and special use: University parking lots are open to guests and temporary permit holders during the validation periods specified on their permits.
- 特别活动: Parking lots may be opened for general use without permits for the duration of any special events (e.g. 社区、体育和/或剧院活动).
- 路缘和标志: Regulations regarding curb markings and signs are in effect in all parking lots. Painted curbs without signage prohibiting or specifying parking still constitutes a violation. Likewise, signage prohibiting or specifying parking without painted curbs still constitute a violation.
Curb markings with the following colors represent certain regulations. Familiarize yourself with rules to help find the parking spot that is appropriate for you:
- Red这些被指定为消防通道. Do not park. 车辆可能会被扣押.
- Yellow: These are safety zones. 不要在这些区域停车.
- Blue这些是残疾人区. Do not park, except with a valid and current handicap placard or handicap license plate issued by the State of New Mexico Motor Vehicle Department. The State of New Mexico honors handicap placards or handicap license plates issued by another state or foreign jurisdiction.
- White: These are designated spaces for University maintenance vehicles only. 不要在这些区域停车.
- Green:只供访客使用. Visitors are defined by both individual and vehicle characteristics. Visitors are not faculty, staff, students or contract employees and whose vehicles do not bear any ENMU parking permit of any kind.
不遵守规定可能会被罚款, 失去在校驾驶特权或车辆被扣押. The registrant of the ENMU parking permit is responsible for paying all costs and any fines levied.
The University assumes no responsibility for damage to motor vehicles, theft or any other loss for any reason while a vehicle is operated or parked on campus.
For More Information
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130