- The student and parent must meet the following qualification to be awarded financial aid each year:
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment on at least a half-time basis in a program leading to a certificate or degree at an eligible post-secondary institution
- Not be in default or owe a refund on any federal aid program
- 学生 apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), 在网上 studentaid.gov / h /申请援助/ fafsa.
- 学生 received a Student Aid Report (SAR) in the mail or an email confirmation. 金融援助 at ENMU receives the same information within one to two weeks and sends a request to the student if any additional documents are needed.
Once the file is complete, the student's financial aid is awarded based on the following:
Other financial assistance refers to any outside scholarships, 参与奖, grants or assistance received by the student other than federal financial aid.
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130