High School student's who wish to register for a dual enrollment course should follow the checklist below:
- Work with a dual enrollment representative to determine degree interests, 学院准备, 哪些课程是由你所在学区批准的. Dual enrollment representatives are usually high school counselors, 老师, 或者双重信用管理员.
检查 截止日期和重要日期 Page for information on registration deadlines and course start dates.
请填写 双学分申请表格 and submit it to the dual enrollment representative at your high school. 如果您的注册表格不完整, you may miss the opportunity to enroll in the course you need. Completed forms must be sent by your dual enrollment representative .
如果你是家庭学校的学生, write the following: Where the form asks for "High School," write "首页 School." Also, the "High School Representative" signature should be left blank. Be sure to include all other necessary information on the form. 如果您的注册表格没有填写完整, you may miss the opportunity to enroll in the course you need.
Log in to the MyENMU门户 using your ENMU student ID number 访问您的课程信息. You will get your ID number from your dual enrollment representative after ENMU processes your enrollment.
- 激活您的帐户. 去 开户页面. (你只需要做一次, 在您激活您的帐户之后, 你可以直接进入MyENMU门户.
- 阅读学生电子邮件和电脑使用政策, then click the boxes to acknowledge that you have read and understand the information.
- 填写您的学生证号码, 选择Portales/Ruidoso校区, 加上你的出生日期, 然后点击“提交”获取你的登录信息.
- Be sure to take note of your new username, because you'll need that to log into the MyENMU门户. (您的初始密码是您的电大学生证号码.)
If you are unable to login, call the ENMU ITS HelpDesk at 575.562.帮助(575.562.4357). 如果连续3次登录失败, 传送门会锁定您的帐户30分钟. If this happens, you can wait and try again, or call the HelpDesk to ask them to unlock your account.
Access your ENMU Portal Account, Canvas, and your 学生的电子邮件. 每一门课程都需要完成你的课程作业.
注意: Instructors will only communicate with you through Canvas and your ENMU student email. Failure to access your account and email is not an excuse for missing or incomplete work.
联系 your dual enrollment representative to help you order your textbooks from the 宁波师范大学校园书店 或者其他图书订购服务. Ensure that your books match the ISBN provided for the required texts listed in your syllabus. If you have materials or course fees not covered by dual enrollment, these must be paid by your school district or a parent/guardian, 这取决于你所在学区的现行政策.
Most textbook orders are handled through purchase order by a student's school district. If a school district does not cover the cost of course's textbook(s), the student's parent or guardian is responsible for this expense.
注意: 如果你是家庭学校的学生, 或者如果你所在的地区不支付教科书费用, 做到以下几点:
- 当您登录到 门户网站, in the "Registration" menu on the left, click on "Order Textbooks."
- Choose the semester you'll be attending, then click "Show Classes." This will show you the course(s) for which you're currently enrolled.
- 点击“购买图书”." This will take you to a page on the 宁波师范大学校园书店 site to purchase the book(s) you need for your class.
Every ENMU student is issued an ENMU email address and will have access to the MyENMU门户. The 门户网站 is where you can find information about your courses and grades, 要求成绩单和更多! 如果您计划进入宁波师范大学, you'll have a jump start on transitioning to life as a full-time college student, 因为全日制大学生使用门户网站 ... 很多. 如果你参加任何在线课程，你将使用 Canvas (华东师范大学在线学习管理系统), 您可以从门户点击哪个, 然后你就自动登录到Canvas了.
1500 S Ave K
Portales, NM 88130