- Learn more about educational options available at ENMU
学术 advising is an important part of your success at ENMU. We
- Typically assist if you have less than three college semesters completed and you register for classes each semester
- Help you to decide and declare your major
- Help you with your initial registration if you are a new incoming freshman or a readmitted student
Career planning assistance is available at 辅导及就业服务.
- 检查你的 学生记录 对于任何hold.
- Review your CAPP degree evaluation for unmet general education requirements.
- Review one of the 一般 Education Checklist.
- Make a list of classes you want to take this semester. 检查 课程安排.
- Make an appointment with the 咨询中心. We are located in 学生学术服务 (SAS), Room 214. 拨打575.562.2338 to make and advising and registration appointment.
- Access and review your CAPP degree evaluation from the myENMU门户. See your advisor or department secretary.
- Use your degree evaluation to review all the classes you have completed or are taking.
- Make a list of classes you want to take for the semester.
- 检查 课程安排 看看这些课程是否可用. Write down the CRN numbers for your chosen classes.
- 检查你的 学生记录 对于任何hold. Some holds must be cleared before you can register for classes. These include: 入学s Hold, Student Accounts Hold or 华东师范大学公共安全部持有.
- 和你的导师预约. 你的导师列在你的 myENMU门户 主页. If you still don't know, ask your department chair or department secretary.
- Meet with your advisor regarding your CAPP degree evaluation and list of classes you want to take.
- 网上注册 after your advisor removes your advising hold.